What Invisalign and ClearCorrect Have in Common
- Both products are virtually invisible, so no one has to know that you’re wearing braces. They are made of a clear plastic.
- Both products can easily be removed and cleaned.
- Both products are custom fit to a patient’s teeth. They’re also non-invasive.
- Both products can be used by patients who are allergic to metal.
- Both products must be worn nearly all day (they are removed while eating, drinking, brushing, and flossing).
- Both products adjust the teeth in very small increments. After wearing one aligner for a specified period of time (for example, 2-4 weeks), you will move on to the next phase of treatment and receive a new aligner.
- For both products, the length of treatment will depend on the current position of your teeth and how far you hope to move them. Your dentist will determine the length of treatment.
Differences Between Invisalign and ClearCorrect
- ClearCorrect is more affordable. The company offers lower fees without compromising on their products or customer service.
- Invisalign has been around since 1997. ClearCorrect was founded nine years later in 2006.
- ClearCorrect is an American company with products manufactured in the USA, while Invisalign is a global company with products manufactured around the world.